Fri 30 Nov
The first concert will take audience members around the world in 80 milliseconds! Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to witness five global locations performing simultaneously to create one exhilarating and extraordinary event. Including Newcastle Conservatorium Australia, Austria, Singapore, China and New Zealand.
The Newcastle Conservatorium (Australia) connects with Ars Electronica and Bruckner University (Austria), the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (Singapore) and Central Conservatory of Music (China) live in real time. For more information <click here>
Revolutionary in its structure, audience members will enjoy a musical feast, from pipe organ and string orchestras to an iPhone ensemble.
EXPERIENCE HISTORY IN THE MAKING
• ‘In Ecclesiis’, Giovanni Gabrieli Featuring the University of Newcastle Chamber Choir
• The Virtuoso flautist Sally Walker
• Piano Concerto in a minor, op. 16, Edvard Grieg
• Traditional Chinese Music played between Beijing and Newcastle
• Local talent Georgie Rose Davies-Kefecek singing original piece by Tracy Redhead
• As well as students from the Newcastle Conservatorium on music
• Three finalists from the International Space Time Concerto Competition performing with an International Ensemble.
Newcastle, Australia - Harold Lobb Concert Hall, The Conservatorium of Music - 7:30pm - Tickets presale via Ticketek
Linz, Austria - Deep Space, Ars Electronica Centre - 9:30am - Tickets available at the door
Beijing, China - Telemusic Studio, Central Conservatory of Music - 4:30pm - Free event
Singapore - Concert Hall, Yong Siew To Conservatory of Music - 4:30pm - Free event
7:30pm - Civic Park, Newcastle - Free Twilight Picnic
7:30pm (UTC/GMT +11 hours) - www.spacetimeconcerto.com